Aug 3, 2012

0

Attractive Characters: Introduction

As an introduction, allow me to explain what this new page is. You see, I have this....fetish, for lack of a better word, that has to do with attractive guys. When I read books with a description of the character and I find myself attracted to the character, I visualize that character in my head. For all you readers out there, you know how frustrating it is to read a book and then have the movie come out. When that happens, the majority of us are not satisfied in the slightest. And not just with the revised plot, but with the actors and their appearances. So, mis amigos, this is a page that is solely dedicated to characters and their attractiveness. It might just take away from the stress of watching the movies. Or not. That is up to you.


Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor