Mar 1, 2013

0

Update: 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge (February)




Two months down, ten to go! And this time my post is actually sort of on time!

For those who are very confused right now, this is the 2013 TBR Reading Challenge, hosted by Fiktshun, Bookish, Justin's Book Blog, Escaping... One Book at a Time, Words at Home, and Doodle's Book Blog. My wrap-up post for January is here.

I highly suggest that you check out Fiktshun's post for February to get all of the official information and link up your reviews.

And also to find out about the mini-challenge for this month. The idea is to create a button with one of your favorite quotes from a book you're read so far for the challenge. Pretty cool, huh? Here's mine!




This is from Blood Shadows by Lindsay J. Pryor. If you're interested, my review for that is here. I really liked this book. It was hilarious at exactly the right moments, and the characters were a lot of fun to get to know. I definitely recommend it!

***


And for the actual recap part, here are the books I read in February for the challenge.




I know, only two! I'm awful! There were just too many books that I read this month that were published this year. At least these two were pretty good.


So, have any of you guys signed up for the challenge too? What have you read so far?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor