Feb 7, 2013

0

Cover Lovin' #3: Soul Screamers


Loss. For. Words. This thing is GORGEOUS. It's just so.... I don't know, I can't even describe it. Perfect. Then again, all of the Soul Screamers covers have been absolutely perfect. Not too long ago, I fawned over the cover for With All My Soul over here, and I'm still trying to come to terms with that one.

According to Rachel Vincent, the people that do her book covers for this series are Mira Ink, or something like that. Wherever they are, I just like to say thank you for all of the beautiful pieces of pure art you've put out there through these books. I absolutely love them all.




Don't even try to ask me which is my favorite. I'm trying.... and failing. Pretty pathetically. They're all so amazing. Though the cover for With All My Soul.... it's pretty high up there. But don't even get me started on the foreign covers.

What do you guys think of them? Do you have a favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor