Dec 22, 2012

0

Trailer-palooza #3: Veronica Rossi

Based off of my gushing on Veronica Rossi's debut series, Under the Never Sky, which you can find here, you've probably noticed how obsessed I am with it. These books are really good. In fact, one of them may just be spotlighted in my Top 10 of 2012: Best Books I've Read in 2012 post.

And because I stalk Veronica Rossi, I just noticed that she posted the trailer for Through the Ever Night yesterday. And it's just so awesome, that I had to share it with you.




Watching this one brought me back to the FREAKIN' AMAZING-NESS of the trailer for the first book, Under the Never Sky. I personally like the first trailer better because it has more live action in it instead of just words and pictures. Albeit fabulous words and pictures filled with lightning and clouds. Anyway, here it is because if you haven't read the book yet, this will certainly pull you over.




Eh? Eh? You like? Isn't is beautiful? After reading the book, I can't exactly say that I agree with the choices of actors used to portray each of the characters, but it's still pretty awesome.

And this reminds me, I really need to write that review for Through the Ever Night before it comes out. I'm on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor