Oct 11, 2012

3

Sweet Evil Read-Along: Citrus Recipe


I love oranges. They're the perfect combination of sweet and tart, and come in their own convenient carrying cases. I personally find them to be much more appealing than pears. Yes, yes, big laughs for everyone who read the book; it's true on both counts.

I also really like drink recipes. I'm a huge fan of any kind of cooking that doesn't really require much skill, effort, or time. Usually if recipes don't have any chocolate in them, it's just not worth it, but for this one I make an exception.

Sherbert Punch

6 cups ginger-ale or some sort of lemon-lime soda
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
12 scoops orange (or another flavor) sherbert (you can put as much or as little of the sherbert in as you want, depending on how sweet or tart you want it to be)

Chill each of the drinks before you put them in the punch bowl. Pour in the first 3 ingredient together and mix them. Add in the sherbert. Chill it if you need to, but DON'T ADD ICE because then it will just get watered down. And that's it!



Easy as pie! Or punch. Whatever floats your boat. Or your sherbert. Okay, I'm going to stop with the bad jokes now.

But there's one more thing I want to show you guys. There's this one cooking blog called Chocolate Covered Katie, and she is so amazing. All of her recipes are delicious, and they're actually healthy! This is actually just a fun thing, though, and it's so cute. And orange themed!


She's really good. Aren't they beautiful?


3 comments:

  1. OH! How creative! I love those oranges! I think I'll have to make them on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl that runs the website really is amazing. I don't know how she comes up with all of this!

      Delete
    2. She's amazing and very dedicated. Thanks though.

      Delete

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor