Aug 8, 2012

0

Trailer-palooza #1: James Patterson

So I just recently stumbled upon James Patterson's Youtube page. I have been looking for this for a very long time, hoping that I would find some trailers for his books. The Maximum Ride series was so action packed, and there's supposed to be a movie about it soon, so I figured the trailers would be pretty interesting.


Angel by James Patterson


Nevermore by James Patterson



To be completely honest, I was a little disappointed. Don't get me wrong, they were beautifully created, but they just seemed a little too much like commercials for my taste. Not really enough substance. The characters also didn't look anything like how I had imagined them (which is a sad, but usually inevitable truth), and the narrator's voice really annoyed me.

Witch & Wizard: The Gift by James Patterson



This trailer, on the other hand, I enjoyed very much. I haven't read this book yet, but I think I might need to now. The guy's voice was a little cheesy, but I love how the female character blew at the dandelion and everything else around her came crashing down. Very well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor